About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Surge of Reality TV Shows

It seems like the demand for Reality TV shows are up. I can't say that I like everything I see, but some of It does entertain me. It seems like every network are picking up on the fad. Some are about models, wanna be models, celebrities looking for love, people trying to be better people, bad girls, bad guys, actors, wanna be actors. I pardon the shows that are actually real like Surgeries, Cop Shows, anything that involves daily real life. I think most of these people are looking for exposure for the most part. It has always been known that Hollywood is always looking for new faces and characters to cast in upcoming films and shows. I'm amazed at the lengths people will go to get out there. I think dignity is lost a lot of times. People are put through so much and there embarrassed in the process. The challenges are very extreme sometimes. There always seems to be a Protagonist and Antagonist on the set too. These are always the last set of people to be eliminated, to keep things interesting. I think we can expect to see these type of shows continuing to grow until people are tired of it.
-Patrick "PK" King aka DJ Paul Kersey

No comments: