About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The New York Yankees New Stadium Pictures (The House that George S. Built)

There's not much bad things you can say bad about the New York Yankees, unless your a Boston Red Sox's fan. I've been a die hard Yankee fan from my days of Little League baseball. This was in 1996, When Derek Jeter now Captain was a rookie. I was a Pitcher and Infielder, but had the ability to play every position even down to catcher. My father always instilled that a good Baseball player should be very good defensively so I made that one of my strong points. I was a good hitter too, Leading off one season on a Championship team. It was so crazy that we played stickball and whiffle ball, when we weren't at the park. The neighbors hated It, They didn't want there cars or lawns messed up. (LOL) My Team would wear the plastic Yankee helmets and take a pot and make the pan sound that you would hear at the game. I was fortunate to go to several games before the new stadium was erected. At least It has similar Characteristics. You always know your at Yankee Stadium when you see the Lattice work around its roof. I think we all can expect good things to come in the house that George Built for the New York Yankees. Check out some pictures below but go on there site a lot of nice pics on there.
-Patrick King aka DJ Paul Kersey



No comments: