About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers

Anyone that knows me can tell you that I'm true Brooklynite to the core. I go on an Expedition throughout all parts of the borough. So I had to take it back in time with this great throwback video hope you enjoy. "Return of the Crooklyn Dodgers" Chubb Rock, O.C., Jeru the Damaja, DJ Premier laced the beat. This is just a great song. My personal opinion is this is the type of song that proved to be a part of the Sonic Blueprint of the 90's. Without these type of tracks the Golden Age would have never existed.
-DJ Paul Kersey

Watch more My Video videos on AOL Video

No comments: