About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Toyota Swagger Wagon family Music video


This is an old video, but this is one of the smartest marketing initiatives that Toyota decided to take. The Toyota family, Swagger Wagon with there series of hilarious commercials. I've been a long time supporter of Toyota with my first few cars being a Toyota Camry and Lexus GS 430 (Expensive Toyota). Two of my favorite vehicles that I ever drove, besides my current ride. I was in a new Toyota Sienna over the weekend and the features were great even In the last passenger row with A/C on full blast.
-PK

No comments: