About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Big Sean "Supa Dupa" video

This video has been out for a little while, actually since the end of summer. I recently came across It myself. The video is basic, but It was shot clean, has multiple angles of shots and focuses. It's the concept with the model that is lip syncing his lyrics throughout the video that make's It very cool. I Love the beat, It's smooth, something that I would produce. Check It out and Big Sean's "Finally Famous 3" worth listening to. The Rapper has several cuts that's in my Rotation right now. Kanye West did a G.O.O.D job by recruiting him.
-Turntable P

No comments: