About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Friday, October 22, 2010

Damu the Fudgemunk videos

Damu the Fudgemunk This 26 year old is a Beatmaker/Producer/DJ I used to watch on You Tube when I worked the night shift In 2005-2006 when I got out of college. I immediately noticed his raw talent, respect to the Golden Age sound with a contemporary swing on It. His tracks used to keep me awake some nights on the company eMac at my work area. It's been 4 long years later. Enough time todo undergrad studies again, grad school, law school, or Medical school. None of the above I'm Interested In. Damu came a long way dropping some great videos and excellent song, album releases. I feel like he has been overlooked due to the commercial music Industry and the direction It has shifted In. It's not about the Golden Age sound, or tough guy gun clapping persona anymore. Nowadays It about having a good time, getting fresh, smoking, liquor, girls, money. There's nothing wrong with that but this DC native maintains the essence check out these excellent videos below. Can't forget he used to hold us down with some insane Instrumentals. Enjoy! link to his page
-Patrick King




No comments: