About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just Hanging Out








Over the last month I have been taking a liking to being in the City whether I'm on business or leisure. I have fun, most of the time I'm with one of the other thirds of the Original Heads, City. Here's a few pictures I've been taking with my Dslr. I'm really feeling the camera and I don't think I can go back to a point and shoot at the moment. The 2010 World Cup campaign is very nice. I've seen some paintings and print that I really like, I haven't had the chance to capture a lot but I still took a couple pictures.
-Pat King

No comments: