About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Good to get away from NYC

Sometimes It is good to get away from New York City, even If It's for a weekend across the water. New Jersey is definitely a country like state, especially by the Jersey Shore/Long Branch area. Nothing like my trip down to Miami, Florida by Car that I did last summer. I drove over 20 hours by myself with my two little nieces with me. I would love to do It again, but this Nike Basketball festival I'm working on It is keeping me occupied for most of the summer.
Patrick King aka Turntable P




My Beautiful girl to the left and her lovely cousin. Her Cuz can grill sorry no pics, next time was very hungry but It was good. Shrimp and steak kabobs, Chicken breast, Hot dogs, and Turkey burgers. Corona's, Hennessy and soda to assist. What a great day.

No comments: