About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Michael Jackson "The King of Pop" will be missed (R.I.P.)


It's very weird I had a Dream about MJ the night before he passed, But It was the other great Michael Jordan. I actually met him in this Dream and he signed a Air Jordan t-shirt I had. It had to be a Dream because If It was real I would of sprinted to one of my unworn pairs of kicks like the 14's and have him sign those. It's a bad day for Music. My favorite Pop star of all time has reached his final resting point. He was a great Inspiration to me just read my bio on here. I will miss Michael along with many other fans. I know your really sad, Divine owner of Make over Barber shop in Brooklyn. I can't even elaborate at the moment. A once living Legend from my time has passed. My Condolences go out to the Jackson family. I'm listening to Thriller the song as I type this. I Love the Intro It sound's like a ride down a sunny highway theme. I will be spinning a Michael Jackson tribute at Wealthy Ho$tage this weekend. If you can't make It there watch me live at www.stickam.com/djPaulkersey. I can't type no more bout to choke up I'm out with "Break of Dawn"
-Patrick King

No comments: