About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A day in the life!!!


HAJI PAIN

SUSANA & SNEAKERADDICT

SUPER-HIRO

HAJI-BEATS

WHERE ALL THE ACTION IS!!!!
hey people one more post before i go to sleep and then do it all again.
so i basically visited foundation whic is a showroom to see hellz bellz but i only took a pic of my blackberry and my kicks which is in the previous post. Oh i went and visited the good guys @ Sabit one of my favorite brands which is so dope!!!!!
Check my dude Haji-beats aka Haji pain!!!, Super-Hiro who created the paulie's P in which so many of you are familiar with and my lovely assistant Susana and I. ENJOY!!!!!!!!

No comments: