About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Monday, May 4, 2009

On the 1's and 2's at Wealthy Ho$tage: DJ Paul Kersey


I was on the 1's and 2's at Wealthy Ho$tage Sunday. The weather wasn't great but I had to supply the dope tunes for the day. Taking some people back to the greats of the 80s and 90s. Those that did come thru hope you enjoyed, the nodding along to the music did give me a sign that ya'll were feeling it. Will be back with more on the regular. Make sure you check out Wealthy Ho$tage. They have a lot of dope gear to keep you ladies and gents fresh from now thru the summer and beyond.
-DJ Paul Kersey

2 comments:

Melissa Su-Neeta Elké said...

How come me & Dream weren't invited? We're a text away...and most importantly, a few short blocks away! :)

Patrick King said...

Sorry bout that Ms. Mel I was pissed off the rain kinda of messed things up. I should of told you and Dreamer to come thru. I'll let you know next time.