About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Monday, May 4, 2009

Listen to Quana!


This is my friend Shaquana Elam. Just check this video out of her singing A cappella. She had a beautiful voice from the days of Elementary school. She sang at our 5th grade Graduation. I bumped into her a few years back, after my College Graduation. Keep doing your thing girl. Click here for more Information. She was also part of singing group Tha' Rayne.
-PK

2 comments:

Melissa Su-Neeta Elké said...

Is she pursuing a singing career? If so, Holla at me for details on how I can get her featured on VSwag! (www.VisualSwagger.com)

Anonymous said...

she the best cigs said it