About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Friday, January 30, 2009

A little Inspiration

I Love watches and It's known that It's the most important accessory in a man's wardrobe. I don't have mine yet but I'm working on it. I want that Rolex, but a Breitling will hold me for now. My Co-Worker handed me his Breitling SuperOcean Chrono a couple weeks ago, below is a picture of It. He does that from time to time. He's a connoisseur of timepieces. When ever he say's the word movement, I laugh but I take him serious, this an knows his watches. The cheapest watch he owns is the one he works out in and thats a Polar.
-Patrick "PK" King

No comments: