About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

One of the Best Pizza's in Brooklyn...LA VILLA

La Villa is one of my favorite Pizzeria's in Brooklyn. It's located at 261 Fifth Ave. between Garfield Place and First Street in Park Slope. I've been going here since 2006. I highly recommend the Margherita (D.O.C) Which is what I usually get whenever I go there. This is a Traditional Pizza named after the Queen Margherita di Savoia in the late 1800's for her favorite combination of Homemade Mozzarella, San Marzano Tomatoes, Basil and Olive Oil. The best part is it's baked in a Wood Fired Brick Oven. Below is a picture of the small pie. The Entrees are pretty good too, my wifey loves them.
-Patrick King


Large Napoletana Pie topped with Pepperoni.


No comments: