About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Little Brother Rocked Brooklyn at Southpaw (12/4/07)

Raw Footage captured on my Sony Digital Camera of Little Brother rocking Southpaw in Brooklyn on 12/4/07. I was supposed to put this up a while ago. I just came across it on my hard drive, and said it's never too late. Pardon me on the shaking I got hype. The audio quality isn't great but then again I didn't have a Canon XL-2. I still want one to do films and documentaries, I got script's.
-Patrick King
Little Brother Intro Raw Footage Southpaw Brooklyn, NY-12/4/07 - Patrick King

Little Brother "When everything is new" Raw footage - Patrick King

Litte Brother "Watch Me" Raw Footage - Patrick King

No comments: