About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Anthologee


Artwork designed by: Alexander Lansang www.AlexanderLansang.com


Artwork By Jessica Molina behance.net/jessicamolina

Anthologee is really talented guy, I knew and worked with him for over a year. He has been producing his own tracks. I'm suppose to record some of his new material really soon. I'm also looking forward to offer some music production as well. For now check out his two singles here "Main Squeeze" with a feature by T.Shirt & Klep One and "It's not me, It's you". He also has some really dope original cover art to compliment. My thing is well thought art = really good musical content.
-PK

No comments: