About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

5th Annual Pocket Change Entertainment BBQ Photos









My Peoples from Pocket Change Entertainment threw there annual BBQ and It was great as usual. It didn't take too long for the backyard to get packed. Good Music, Good Food and Drinks, Good people, Good times. It was fun though, I enjoyed myself and I know everyone did to until the boys shut it down around three am. Check out my man Mike from AGM|NewYork Photography. He's a cool dude and takes excellent photos he got home before me and start editing right a way. Shout to Fresco, Hi Roller, and the entire PCE family.
Photography by Patrick King aka PPK Dslr Shooter

More Pictures Here & Here

No comments: