About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Been Missing in Action



Yeah I Know the Original Heads have been missing in action. I personally have been taking the time to reflect on my life and assessing the path I'm headed. It's positive but at times I feel It's slow motion but still better than none at all. There's times when I have so much ideas in my head and I just want to get them all out at once. I have been putting things into perspective along with my partners. From my last couple post I have grown and matured a lot. I have rekindled my passion for fashion. Although I haven't really worked on any new music lately, but that's still coming. I realized It's time to step It up and get a real camera. An SLR should be in my possession very soon. Expect the Original Heads to be making major progress with our endeavors to come, God willing. To everyone that checks us out. Thank you from the Heart. You encourage us to continue striving.
-Pat King aka Turntable P

No comments: