About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Buying a Computer during Tough times

I highly recommend his advice on buying a Computer If you need one during this recession. Although I'm a Mac fan, I can't really afford another one right now so even I will buy a Windows PC. Another thing to consider is what you will be using it for. I plan on buying Serato which is a program that emulates vinyl using an interface and mock vinyls on your traditional turntable setup. I put the specs below the video as an example.
-PK



No comments: