About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Monday, September 29, 2008

The Foreign Exchange Leave it All behind "Daykeeper"


As some already know that read my previous post about Little Brother. One of my favorite rap groups of all time. I think because there apart of my generation. I was put on to them by my predecessor Urban Music director while at St. John's, and fell in Love with the sound. Although I can't live without a lot of the early 90's rap tracks and albums. Once again they teamed up with the talented producer Nicolay from the Netherlands to create an album full of sonic heat. Phonte Coleman is a great vocalists on the low and back at it. I had to add this track for those that don't already know about it. I'm really anticipating the album due out on October 10, 2008. I will get myself a copy. Real nice mellow, soulful vibe. Something you can play and not even touch the dial on whatever player your using. Just listen to the single, and hear it for yourself. Daykeeper featuring Muhsinah. Like the album title says "Leave it all behind"
-Patrick King
Daykeeper (Feat. Muhsinah) - The Foreign Exchange

No comments: