About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Monday, August 11, 2008

Sadam Ali Representing the Great Boro of Brooklyn at the Olympics



Big shout to 19 year old Sadam "World Kid" Ali, A 2008 U.S. Olympian. I know this kid from my neighborhood in Canarsie. I seen him training for some years now at the Starrett City boxing gym. He's a great fighter, and he's very fast. I always knew his ethic would take him places. Before making the Olympic team he won the National Golden Gloves two years in a row. I remember him always coming to my father's Pizza shop a couple years ago. He would always update my pops about what was going on in his career. He's a very humble young man. We would dap each other anytime we meet in the area. Check him out in Beijing this Summer. I wish this kid luck, and hopes he brings home a Gold Medal. Whatever happens though he plans on going pro after the Olympics, I know he will also achieve success on that level. Check out the rest here.
-Patrick King

No comments: