About a plethora of Cultural things including Streetwear, Contemporary fashion, all aspects of the footwear realm, music, art, photography, film, Connoisseurs, philanthropy. Good food in New York City. Behind the scenes footage. Based on the perspectives and lifestyles of the Original heads.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Takashi Murakami exhibit in Brooklyn

World renowned 45 year old Japanese Artist Takashi Murakami has a retrospect exhibit at the Brooklyn Museum in Brooklyn, New York. Some of his Oeuvre will be here for the public to see from April 5 to July 13 of this year. His earlier works from 1992 to 2000 have also been featured at other Museum's in the past. I actually plan on seeing this exhibit. I will take some pictures when I go, and post them on here. I fell in love with art since my preschool days. I enjoy hand drawing and occasionally putting concepts together in the Adobe Creative Suite. Takashi was also responsible for designing Rapper Kanye West's album artwork for "Graduation". Click for links to Takashi's work and the Brooklyn Museum.

by Patrick King


"I express hopelessness." - Takashi Murakami







No comments: